Monday, September 6, 2010

Baubles, gems and jewels, oh my!

I've never been one to wear much jewelry, but I LOVE a good ring. I used to wear several rings on each hand, but grad school changed that. Working every day with my hands, rings just tended to get in the way. Now, finished with school and out in the working world, I've taken to wearing one or two "statement" rings. Lately, I've been seeing them in droves. Fabulous jeweled cocktail rings...funky icon rings...sweet, delicate rings. They come in a range of colors and prices, but it's good thing I'm sticking to a budget because one of the gems I'm eyeing would break my piggy bank. Here are some of my faves...
My recent acquisition: Selene ring, Banana Republic, $39.50


The Ring and the Motorcycle, Modcloth, $15.99

SLRing, Modcloth, $9.99

Bow ring, Kate Spade, $75

Held Dear ring, Anthropologie, $58

Sequin Cluster ring, Nordstrom, $68

Ippolito Disco Ring, Neiman Marcus, $795

Cocktail Party Ring, Banana Republic, $59.50

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I tracked down some great finds at amazing prices =)

    Love your new purchase too!

    ReplyDelete