Monday, March 12, 2012

365...The end of February

Been a while gang, and I'm sorry about that.  Here's what I got up to during last few weeks of February.


Feb 13 thru 18
Clockwise from Top Left:  New peachy-pink ends; sweet little charm bracelet my co-work Jen made for Valentine's Day; yummy raspberry dark chocolate; a 'lil pup named Dixie; RAD pink mail box; a bear with a surf board, need I say more?


Feb 19-26
Clockwise from Top Left:  Yummy yummy pecan tart with bourbon caramel ice cream at Nopa; my award at work for being awesome; owls made from fabric scraps in the art supply store window; gorgeous sunset; what exactly I can blow I'm not sure, but it made me laugh anyway; this little cutie showed up on my desk; delish curry fried rice and sirracha beef slider from Mama Cass; the trees in my neighborhood think it's spring time.


Feb 27- March 5
Top row:  The living roof at the Academy of Science; a creepy creepy electric eel; an equally creepy but cooler looking Spotted Moray eel; Mmmm, soft serve from the Twirl & Dip truck.
Bottom row:  Yep, that's right, my wine came in a Sig bottle; cookies from China; lemon yellow cupcake and candy apple nails; my growing collection of pom poms at work.

1 comment: