Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Things I Love This Week

 Madewell's Rail Straight Jeans
These are the best jeans I have found in a while.  The lower rise and slim straight cut leg are super flattering and with a hint of stretch they are super comfy.  My personal fave is the Madewell wash (shown above) but they also come in Black, a medium wash, white and a light wash.  Check them out here.



 Sula Beauty's Natural Makeup
The Canadian smarties behind Paint & Peel nail polish are at it again, this time with a new line of paraben, phthalate, and petroleum byproduct free cosmetics.  The line features cream shadows, cheek and lip tints, blushes, glosses and lipsticks in a variety of pretty shades.  My fave is the lipstick in Quick Escape.  All products are $8 each and available exclusively at Ulta.


The Naked and Famous
I only recently discovered this awesome indie rock back from New Zealand.  Their debut album Passive Me, Aggressive You is chock full of fantastic music.  This is the kind of album that will get me through my super slow and quiet week ahead.



Yellow Owl Workshop
San Francisco based Yellow Owl Workshop creates lovely, hand-crafted paper goods and home stuffs.  Wife and husband team Christine and Evan have created a range of items that are fun, kitschy and eco-friendly: all paper is 100% PCW recycled and all inks are water-based and non-toxic.  From stamp kits, to correspondence sets to pendants, I've purchased things for myself and given an equal number as gifts.  Check them out here.


A Piece of Toast
This lovely lifestyle blog is co-authored by two sisters, Sally Ann and Molly Bernadette.  They post about loads of things...food, fashion, art, home stuffs, music...there is something for everyone.  They are witty and clever girls with a passion for the things that make life fun.  I would bet they'll become part of your daily reads once you check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment