Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pretty Pretty Pout


I have become a lipstick junkie.  I will be the first to admit my addiction to a pretty pout and rarely does a day go by when I leave the house without a sweep of color.  With Valentine's Day around the corner, what girl wouldn't want an irresistible kisser?  These are my top 10 fave colors and products.

Clockwise from top:  NARS Satin Lipstick in Niagara, a pretty coral pink with a hint of gold; tarte Lipsurgence natural matte lip tint in Lively, a bright fuchsia; Stila Longwear lipstick in Coquette, a pretty neutral pink, great paired with a smokey eye; MAC Amplified Creme lipstick in Chatterbox, a bright blueish pink; Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Petal Pink, my current fave hot pink shade;  NARS Sheer lipstick in Pago Pago, an easy to wear peachy-pink nude; Revlon Just Bitten lipstain in Passion, this stuff lasts for hours and hours!  Stila longwear lipstick in Exhilirating, a bright, almost neon, hot pink; Iris Apfel for MAC lipstick in Scarlet Ibis, a gorgeous orange-hued red; MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Crosswires, a bright orangey-coral.

xo, a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment