Monday, January 23, 2012

365, January 7-21st

Here's what I got up to Jan 7th thru 21st...

 
Clockwise from the left hand corner: the Mustache Mobile, in the Safeway parking lot; Otto singing, courtesy of Hightail Hotel; piles of knit samples found while cleaning out the closet at work; cool fort made of brush;  a rack of gorgeous dresses at J.Crew; the duck pond at McClaren park; first green shoots on a tree; the rad chandelier in the Bridal boutique at J.Crew; there's a cow on my chocolate! Amazing string quartet playing Britney Spears songs in the Powell Street Bart station; how do you walk in this shoe?! Kid-sized mannequins, also found while cleaning; Ha! panda, near work; a tasty cookie from Japan; my breakfast the day I lost my debit card, clementine courtesy of one of my awesome coworkers.

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. 21 photos. I look forward to the next installment. Also, torsos are creepy.

    ReplyDelete