Monday, January 16, 2012

Pretty & Purple

via Pinterest

Lately, it seems as though I have been seeing purple everywhere I look.  Not just the run of the mill Royal Purple of my Alma Mater either (go Dawgs!).  Rich, ridiculously vivid purples...gorgeous vibrant super-saturated violets...neon plums.  Honestly, I'm normally not that into the color.  I think purple is nice and all but it can be a tough one for fair skinned blonds like myself to pull off.  I just can't seem to get enough at the moment though... 

Via Pinterest

Where in the world is this?  I want to go!

Some of my fave purple finds!
Clockwise from top left:  Cerise top, Kate Spade; butter London nail polish in Scoundrel; Violet Deco suede bag, Top Shop; Celia cocktail ring, Banana Republic; Face Stockholm nail lacquer in Plum Forgot; leather gloves in Holiday Punch, Jcrew; Violet leather snake cuff, Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem... Jan 16... 6 photos... you owe me a post with 10 photos. In 2 hours, 13 minutes, you will owe me a post with 11 photos.

    ReplyDelete