Friday, January 20, 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre Fall

I am IN LOVE with the collection Sarah Burton put together for the Pre Fall collection for Alexander McQueen.  It took some serious restraint on my part not to post EVERY look.  The fabrics are gorgeous; the silhouettes are elegant; the details are amazing and holy moly the construction!!  I could go on and on.  The years Ms Burton spent as McQueen's Number 2 are serving her extremely well as she leads this iconic label.

  

I love the applique work and that leather cincher is rad. 

The cut of this suit screams sexy to me.



Something very Bond Girl about this look.

No words for how amazing this dress is.


This last dress is my favorite peice of the collection.  The drape is to die for and the print is elegant and simple.  LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment