Monday, October 15, 2012

Label Love: Very French Gangsters


It wasn't until recently that I started wearing glasses.  As an adult, I really don't mind wearing them.  Dr. D would even argue that I was excited to get my glasses.  (He would win, I really was excited.)  When I was a kid,  friends of mine would complain about how much they hated there glasses.  They felt so nerdy and awkward; and who could blame them since choices for cool frames were limited in 1991.  


Now kids these days can look cool AND see clearly thanks to Very French Gangsters.  Located just outside Paris, VFG not only makes très chic eye and sun glasses, they also have an AAA-dorable lookbook.  These kiddos look so cool, I want to hang out with all of them.



See for yourself at Very French Gangsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment